Thursday, November 1, 2018

The Wednesday that felt like Thursday

Hi,

But it was Halloween and Toby loves that day best of all in the calendar.  I think possibly more than his birthday.  And maybe even more than Christmas. 

Lucky enough to share an iced latte (and mocha) with Celia @ The Lab.

Toby met me at work and we rushed home to sort out Trick or Treat decorations.  Toby was so excited (and a bit cross I took so long getting packed up at work).  I dropped him at home and rushed to Countdown to buy pumpkins.

Jase was home from work (day off) and helped Toby carve pumpkins.  The porch was decorated with all sorts of skeletons and pumpkins.

I think we had three groups visiting us.  Toby was so excited.  Jase watched in the background, intrigued by his enthusiasm. 

And Mike got home and packed for his week away in Malaysia.  He leaves Wellington this afternoon (2.45pm ish) and then flies out of Auckland later today.  Via Coolangatta.  I know.  Weird.  MotoGP here he comes!

I will miss him.

And there you have it.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment