Friday, November 16, 2018

The Thursday with tapering

Hi,

My Thursday was long - but I did get two iced lattes in my day.  So - can't complain.  After brekkie with Roz, I was taking two new devs to taste the Machete coffee goodness.  Heard all about Khemry's 7 years living in Japan.  Wow.

And - the photos are so colourful for the blog.  Hahahah.

Introduced Yosan and Khemry to Machete iced latte goodness

Cheers!

Sip - as good as usual


Toby had his science exam at 9.30.  Apparently he was worried about the physics module.  But afterwards (2 hours) he texted Mike and said he nailed  it.  Good, good.  When I got home, he was still high on endorphins.

Only one Spin class today (Thurs) - at lunchtime with Matt.  I am officially tapering.

I shoved all my groceries I left behind at work on Wednesday into my pannier and had my baguette poking out.  I felt French - but sure I only looked a bit weird.

I rode home with my baguette poking out.  

As I rode slowly down Boulcott St between stationary cars, my baguette hit a post.  Hahahah.  But it survived the ride home ok.

I rode past Juliette waiting for the bus on Molesworth St.  Asked her if she wanted a lift on my bike.  She politely declined.  But as I rode to the garage door at home, she pulled up into her driveway.  And Mike got out!  Hahahah.

Riding is just as fast.  Oosshh!

It's the weekend.  I want to do a small bike ride tomorrow.  Then we're off to Toast Martinborough on Sunday.  In the rain and southerly.  Brrrr.

Ok.  Time to kick start the day - after Spin.  My hair is wet.  But I feel fine.  Cold's almost gone.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment