Wednesday, November 7, 2018

The Tuesday with Mike coming home

Hi,


Mike came home!  Yay!  After a crazy day at work, I went to Spin and then caught the bus home.  Sorted out Toby and then headed in to the airport to collect Mike and Adam.  Their flight got in at 9pm from Auckland and we dropped Adam home.

Mike had bought two boxes of Krispy Kremes.  One for home and one for work.  But as I enjoyed the sparse roads on the way home and took the corners at a perfect pace, unbeknownst to us, his bag slid around the boot and squashed the boxes. 

Hahah.

Oops.

There was only one donut that took collateral damage - I tried to eat it, and make the sacrifice.  But - it was yucky.  Gooey coffee flavour.  Yuck.  Mike ate it.


Iced latte with Rex

Are you sure you know what you're doing with my S8?

Mike brought Krispy Kremes

I think it came 18th


Melbourne Cup.  My horse wasn't in much danger of taking out the win.  18th, I think. 

Right.  Time to kick start the day.  Hope yours is good.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment