Thursday, November 15, 2018

The Wednesday with Epic Spin

Hi,

After work it was Epic Enduro Spin with Matt and Scott.  Such a great session - I loved it.  I just missed the bus coming home though - so I had to wait for 25 mins for the next one.  Made me late home.  8:15pm.

I heated up leftovers for Toby - bit of carbo loading ahead of his exam Thursday morning.  Science. 

I went to bed early as I have been shattered this week.  I was asleep when Mike got home, but woke up to have some sort of conversation with him.

Rode in this morning and showered and ironed my shirt at work.  Realised this is a perfect plan as they have a great iron set up here, and I don't have to do Mike's shirts.  Hahahah.

Met Roz at 7.15 at work and went to Cafe Neo for brekkie.  They had to rush out to the supermarket to get ice for my iced latte.  And they use a cardboard straw.  Good marks for those customer service points.  Not so much for the undissolved sugar in the bottom and the floating lumps of milk. 

Iced latte @ Cafe Neo

Hmmmm.  5.5



But the food was superb.  I had the veggie brekkie - with poached egg.  Yum!  Roz is good - always a pleasure to see her and hear about her life and work in the big smoke.

Can't wait to see wee Toby after work.  I am hoping he can come in to see me after his exam. 

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment