Friday, November 2, 2018

The Thursday with Mike leaving and lunch with Ange

Hi,

At least I managed to see Mike before he left - we got a coffee together at Machete.  But the pics are actually taken by Jen - who beat Mike to the cafe by 5 mins and obliged by taking the requisite photo while I waited for my man to arrive.


Cheers!


Iced latte after the gym

I also got lunch in with Ange and chatted about various things happening in both our lives - it had been a while since I saw her.  Sapphire is still going strong, despite being advanced in age for a gorgeous cat.  I volunteered to house sit in case Ange is away and can't find anyone.  It'd be like a holiday - tidy house, no mess - and a cat to pat.

And... we met at Felix.  And I discovered it is no longer called Felix.  It is completely different and called...  Eat.  Hmmm.  It was ok.

Mike texted me during the afternoon on his various stops while he waited for flights.  Wellington to Auckland.  Then a long wait for his flight to Coolangatta.  I got a text near midnight of his arrival there.  Guess he is in Malaysia now.

Our car parked right where Sally M saw it

I jumped in the car that Mike left conveniently for me and headed to Evans Bay for a Spin class there.  Had a good session with Deano.

Got home via Maccas.  Toby was happy - but then threw up his dinner.  Oh dear.  He says I have now cured him from eating Maccas.  So - possibly a good thing?  Hahahah.  Poor kid.

We seem to be both a bit sick.  He has a cough.  And my throat is so sore.

Never mind.

Enjoy your weekend.  Tidying for me.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment