Thursday, November 29, 2018

The Wednesday that went by in a blur

Hi,

Ok - so I went to Spin Wednesday morning (early class) and then stupidly didn't wriggle out of the lunch run.  OMG.  It was so hard.  I need to start running more - once a week is killing me.

Lunch run splits


Anyway, I was about to head home on the bus after 5pm when Mike called.  He didn't have car keys - so could I please drive the car home.  Hahahah.

Got home and cooked tea for Toby.  Chicken schnitzel.  His request.  He said they were good.  With mash.  And when Mike got home, he ate his.  And said I had outdone myself this time. 

My boys are funny.

Sat on the couch and chatted to Mike before bed.  And zonked out in bed until my alarm.

Today seems a bit nicer for the weather.  Might be a false positive.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment