Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Tuesday with no BBQ - but still nice weather

Hi,

I reckon when you have a day that sucks you dry, you need to find a way to refill otherwise the next day is also tough.  I had no refill.  Tuesday was hard.  And that was even with a coffee with Celia in there.  That would usually refill nicely.  But I must have been on empty.  Hahahah!

And the caffeine hasn't even hit Celia yet!

Rushed to Machete to meet Andrew after my gym class


Also met Andrew after Spin - so that was good.  Can my highlights just be coffees with people?  Nothing to do with work?  Sigh...

Anyway, I went to Spin after work - I like that instructor - Nat - and rode home afterwards.  I took it easy up the hill.  And 6.45pm rides home are less fraught than 5pm ones.  Traffic is non existent.  So you can be leisurely.


Cooked tea for Toby - after he helped me clean up the kitchen.  And we ate and chatted about our day.  Science exam for him tomorrow morning.  Acids and bases is the module he is most concerned about.

Mike got home late-ish from some acquaintance's gin tasting session.  Apparently he has launched his own range in gins.  And paired them with food for each "course".  Mike loved it. 

Got a lunch run today - should be a scorcher as today is stunning.  Warm, sunny, no wind.  Wow.  And the enduro Spin after work tonight.

Bring it all on.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment