Friday, November 30, 2018

The Thursday with lunch with Iona and Andrew

Hi,

I managed to catch up with Iona at Machete and enjoyed an iced latte with her before Andrew turned up and we all had a quick lunch.

Ok - I had no idea my hair looked that crazy

Selfie - and another useless attempt from me.  But Iona has it nailed!

Iona wandered off to catch her Bluebridge ferry home after a week away.  She was missing Col.

The afternoon was tough, but the end finally came.  I picked up something for tea and lurched home on the bus with my tramping backpack (fortunately empty - but still rather large).  Chatted to Bernardine on the way home.

Cooked tea - chicken fajitas.  We all love them.

Collapsed into bed really early.  Was asleep seconds after turning out my light.  Zzzzzz.

The weekend beckons.  I am going tramping with Andrew tomorrow.  Up near Palmerston North - into the Tararuas there.  We need two cars as it is a walk through.  Very excited.

Otherwise, housework and buying kitty litter and cat food.

Hahah.

Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment