Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The Monday with no Mike

Hi,

But at least he is homeward bound now...

I put the rubbish out.  We have a lot of recycling.
 I did the rubbish!  Woot!

Iced latte with Andrew

With Victor.  You want what in the photo?

My foot?  Weirdo!
Yesterday was a stunning day in the best wee capital city.  Why it coincided with a work day, we cannot fathom.  Some powerful deity was obvs grumpy.

Hahahah.

Anyway, I caught up with Andrew and heard about his wet weekend - but he knocked off 10 spot heights.  So he was happy.

I had an iced latte with Victor.  He took a pic.  And said my foot should be in it.  Well, he is right.  But it was unexpected.

Got home and cooked tea for Toby.  Chicken schnitzels.  His fave.  Tidied.  Laundry.  Went to bed.  Slept like a log.

In for Spin!  Oosshh!

Mike is on his way home.  Yay!  I miss him.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment