Thursday, November 8, 2018

The Wednesday with epic spin class

Hi,

I didn't realise, but Mike had the day off work to recover from his holiday.  Oh - if I'd known that!  Anyway, I had a busy day at work, followed by the best spin class ever!

Matt and Scott teamed up to give us 90 mins of Spin, emulating Taupo.  And it was such fun.  They had great song selections and provided water bottles and bananas.  The effort they went to was much appreciated.


Enduro Spin heart rate

Iced latte @ Machete

My sleep and step insights

Best dinner!


Came home and found dinner ready.  I need a house husband!  Hahahah.

Stupid cough continues.  A dorky one.  Not worth the effort of coughing.  Sigh...  And a snotty nose. 

Right.  Time to kick start the day.  With more Spin.

Hope you have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment