Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Wow - where did this wet weather come from?  Crazy.

Headed home to find Toby and a few mates relaxing after their last exam for the year.  Two of them slept over too.  I ordered pizza and Jase surfaced from the safety of his room to mingle briefly to get the life sustaining pizza.  Frankly, I understood that sentiment very well and stayed in my room too.

Mike got home late after some disaster at work.  Happens.  We went to sleep to the loud movie coming from the lounge.  I was sure it would keep me awake.  Nope.

Monday morning with dry hair and Andrew

Tuesday morning with wet hair and Steph

Still raining steadily here - and with a decent breezy southerly.  Actually, it is swirling around - I have no idea what direction the wind is coming from.  It's full of rain though.

Enjoy your day.  Mike and I have date night after work.  In Waikanae.  Woot!  It's because he is picking up a weedeater he bought on Trade Me.  I have turned it into date night.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment