Thursday, November 22, 2018

The Wednesday with not a lot

Hi,

Wednesday.  Wow.  What a day.  It came, it had highlights with iced coffees, and it went.  But it was a tricky hump day.  Hahahah.

I did see Andrew in the morning for a coffee catch up - heard about his trip to Nelson with Sally and Vicki and Alistair.  Sounded like another great weekend.

Cafe Sierra with Mike


Machete with Andrew


Headed home with Mike getting on the same bus.  We were expecting Toby to stay out at a movie.  So we tucked into roti and satay sauce and were very surprised when he came home during that. 

He cut his big toe stepping on something (his PS2) and it seems to have a big gash as it split open when he ran for his bus home.  He did it late Tuesday night because I found drops of blood in the bathroom and on the lounge floor.  I wondered what was going on.

Anyway - last blog post before Taupo.  Oosshh.  I am collecting Iona from her parents place tomorrow morning at 8am and heading up with her.  Wish me luck!

Mike and Toby are staying home to study and perform life admin tasks.  Namely - my washing!  Please don't turn things pink.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment