Wednesday, November 21, 2018

The Tuesday with a stats exam for Toby

Hi,

 I caught up with James and Kate for brekkie yesterday.  Had a good iced latte at Little Peckish.  But I couldn't put the other pics on the blog of just me and my iced coffee because they really show that I have no clue with using a blow dryer.  I went to Spin, and thought I'd be best drying my hair a bit before brekkie.

No.  No, it wasn't one of my best ideas.  Let me leave that to the professionals (Sarah, my hairdresser) once every 7 weeks or so.

Kate looks amazing - I look like I shouldn't be allowed near a blow dryer!


Met Mike and Toby at Maccas to celebrate the end of Toby's stats exam.  It was nice to have lunch together.

Flax is budding.

Renga renga looks amazing!

Got home, cooked spag bol for Toby to celebrate yet another exam sorted.  It's one of his favourite meals.  Turns out he forgot what "median" meant.  But he chose the answer in the middle.  Good guess - let's hope it was right.  :-)

He also mentioned that his history paper had a section added to the bottom of the paper that included definitions of all the complicated words on the exam.  I was amused.  The English paper for NCEA3 was hammered in the press for having words 17 and 18 year olds didn't know.  Like "Trivial".  Really?  Anyway, I thought it was good they responded so fast to that outcry and added the definitions in.  Toby was also amused as there were spelling mistakes.

I have no gym today.  Tapering.  It was weird coming to work without a backpack full of gear. 

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment