Monday, November 5, 2018

The weekend with no Mike

Hi,

Oh - I am missing Mike - but it sounds like he is really enjoying his visit to the MotoGP in Malaysia.  I get random updates from him when he gets back to WiFi range. 

Monday morning iced latte goodness with Andrew

They sometimes like each other

Friday iced latte goodness with Edina


My weekend was spent mainly trying to get over a dumb cold (I seem to have got it from Toby).  I got up early Saturday and went to Spin with Sreejith.  It did mean driving to his place in the Hutt to collect him.  But it was worth it.   When I dropped him back, I popped in to see Sally.  Andrew was doing some crazy antics in the bush - in the driving rain and severe gales.  And to think he looks fairly normal on the outside...

But once I was home, it was just a bit of tidying and then a lot of reading.  But it might have worked, as I feel a bit better this morning.

Sunday saw Jase going to a youth conference event (and today too) - he seemed to think it was a good thing.  We watched Legally Blonde together in the evening - he was astonished I had never seen it.  It took me a while to get into it - but it ended up being ok.

Right.  Time to get stuck in once more.  Toby has study week this week - and then exams following on.  Send him any useful exam tips.

Have a great week ahead.  Mike comes home in a few days.  Yay.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment