Friday, October 12, 2018

The Thursday with an early night

Hi,

It's almost the weekend!  Yay!  I met Mike for lunch yesterday (instead of Spin - I must love him a lot) and we enjoyed Fratelli pasta and then an iced latte @ Machete.

Mike selfie!

The photo he was supposed to take!  Iced latte @ Machete


I went to the spa after work for an appointment (and torture, really) and Mike met me afterwards and declared (not so helpfully) that it was all worth it.  Sigh. 

Today I am at work in an unironed shirt, wondering if I can get away with it.  Hahahah.  OMG.  Maybe I just button up my blazer and pretend everything is just fine.

The weekend!  We're not going skiing now.  Well, mostly not.  Toby didn't want to go.  And that would have been fine - but he also wanted his mates to come over.  So, I suggested best I stay back.  Then the forecast looked pants anyway.  So now I think the plan is that Mike will drive up just for the AGM meeting he wanted to attend up there.  So the club has a presence.  And hopefully drive back straight afterwards.  10 hours for a 2 hour meeting.

Yes, we are mad.

Right.  Tidying the house and planting veges is the order of the weekend for me.

Enjoy yours!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment