Thursday, October 4, 2018

The Wednesday with a coffee catch up with Jo

Hi,

After a hefty day, it was good to see Jo at The Lab below my work at 3pm.  I managed to snaffle lunch too.  We chatted about her plans for extricating herself from the country by Saturday.  She made a list.  Yay for lists!


Late coffee catch up with Jo @ The Lab.


Apart from that, the day was fairly uneventful.  I did get to Spin at lunch with Sreejith.  He thought he had dodged Scott as an instructor (who would give him a hard time) as it was Sarah running this lunch class.  But Scott ran in as a punter at the last moment - and gave Sreejith a bit of a ribbing for finally turning up to a class.  Hahahah. 

I got some groceries on my way home, and cooked tea for Toby.  Went to bed as I was shattered. 

Mike was out at a quiz night with Andrew, Jo, Momo, Vanessa and Janine.  Last I heard they came a solid middle of the table.  With that brains trust it must have been a hard quiz!

About to head to Spin now.  Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment