Friday, October 5, 2018

The Thursday with lunch with Vanessa

Hi,

Busy day at work.  I did get a lunch in with Vanessa at Machete.  Mmmm.  We both enjoyed our lunches.


Machete with Vanessa

I got home after a hectic day and cooked tea for Toby.  Mike arrived home bang on time and got steak and mash with broccoli with Toby.

Garden mushroom

So pretty

Cats in harmony

 As I cooked, the two cats shared the seat in the kitchen.  Smudge was already there and Moxley climbed on too.  I thought Smudge would growl and run away.  But no.  Moxley plonked her paw over Smudge's neck and I thought it would be all on for young and old.  But still, Smudge tolerated it.  Then Moxley began licking and grooming Smudge.  And they both settled in to snuggle while I cooked tea.

Aahhhh.

Crazy weekend ahead.  Dinner out tonight with Momo and Jo to say goodbye.  Then brunch early tomorrow with more people to do the same thing.  In order to stop myself feeling sad at their departure, I booked myself to fly to Blenheim and catch up with Iona and Col and get a long bike ride in!  Oosshh!

I fly back to Wellington early Monday morning and will go straight to work from the flight.  Mike and Toby have a Wellington weekend.

Andrew is supposed to go trapping - but judging from his report on his forearm my suspicion is he may be in a cast for a few weeks.  We shall see.

Enjoy your weekend lots.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment