Tuesday, August 6, 2019

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Got through the day - with the help of an iced latte with Andrew.  Heard about his weekend - outside of Sally rushing to our house to direct lemon cake making.  :-)

Iced latte goodness @ Machete

Are you watching me dirty a knife to stir my iced latte?


Headed home after work and enjoyed the stunning, crisp view over our house to Mt Kaukau.  Which I am now calling our maunga.  Seems fair.  It's what we look at all the time.

Night time view of our maunga

Sorted out tea for Toby, me and Mike.  Laundry.  Which Mike got out of bed to hang out - thanks.  Toby was rushing around saying he had no clothes to wear.

I think it was a good reminder that he should tidy his room and bring dirty clothes up to the laundry for weekend washing. 

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment