Tuesday, August 27, 2019

The Monday back at work

Hi,

 Monday.  Indeed.  Came.  Stomped on me.  Left the same way.

The anticipation...

Mmmm, yep - it's good.

Iced latte was good though.

Did get to Spin after work.  Bought sushi for Toby to celebrate a (successful, I hope) BIO exam.  Grabbed it from the fridge at work after Spin and rushed to the bus stop.  Only to miss my bus by seconds.  Gah!


 Facebook showed me a post from this day 10 years ago.  And it got the most comments that year (probably ever!).  Pretty sure it's because my wee boy is so gorgeous.

Facebook popped this up from 10 years ago.

Texted Mike.  He planned drinks after his burger meal with me and his friends - which didn't really fit in with my plans to get home early.

Ended up on the next bus together.

Gave Toby his sushi (which made him happy) and learned that he was confident about his exam.  So - yay!

Slept way better last night than the night before.  Walked in nice and early.  Little bit wet.  But nice enough.  Not too cold.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment