Friday, August 30, 2019

The Thursday with stuff

Hi,

Yay for catching up with Khemry, Yosan and Serge for coffee.  And maybe a slice of pecan pie for me.  Mmmmm.

Iced latte at Pickle and Pie with Khemry

It was a good one.

Serge and his scroll

And a bonus lunch date with Mike at Bethel Woods.  He had their WOAP burger and declared it good.  I had their mushroom one - and it was so tasty.  Enjoyed a long walk back with him.  made the afternoon way better.  Thank you, Mike.

Iced latte perspective


Got an iced latte in with Andrew this morning.  And reminded it was 3 years today that Iona and Col and I went to Japan.

Ooohhh - take me back there, anytime!

Japan 3 years ago today

Take me back!


Weekend is looming large in my future.  Indian festival with sari tomorrow.  Woot!

Toby seemed ok with his exams yesterday (he had two - Drama and History).  Nothing on for him today.

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment