Friday, August 2, 2019

The Thursday with Karen's birthday

Hi,

Yesterday was Karen's birthday - she and Abby are in orange with Abby umpiring netball.  Wow.  The pics on FB are cool.

The Lab iced latte with Khemry, Yosan and Davy


I did get away to have an iced latte with Khemry, Yosan and Davy.  Yosan got a turmeric latte - so I had to take a pic for my Mum.  She loves them.

You look boring, said Khemry.  My attempt to be "interesting" while taking a sip.


Turmeric latte - just for my mother 

Friday iced latte - and lemons


The weekend beckons.  WoF for the car and trailer.  Toby is making cake.  Tessa and the rest of the "gang" are coming over.  I better tidy - the lounge looks like twelve people's luggage has exploded.  And get provisions in.

Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment