Thursday, August 1, 2019

The Wednesday with the car getting fixed

Hi,

Went home yesterday and sorted out tea for Toby.  Tacos.  The groceries under my desk at work had several people asking to come for tea.  Hahahah.

Toby liked it.

Finally got an iced latte

And it tasted great

I drove home because the car was at the garage getting serviced. Oil and filter. Plus it failed its WoF because the seat base was loose! Some spot welding was needed, they said. All done.

Funny thing on Monday when I went home on the bus.  Mike texted me during the afternoon to say he was working a little late - to 6.30pm or so.  I left work and texted Mike at 5.28pm to say I was on the 14 bus.

I found a seat at the back.  Decided against balancing my backpack on my knee and tucked it on the floor into my knees.  And worried about whoever sat next to me and how they might be cross with the bag a bit in their space.

Anyway, got stuck into reading the news on Stuff.  Got absorbed.  Someone eventually sat next to me, and I absently pulled my backpack closer to me, and they just tucked in.  All good.  Kept reading.  Glanced out the window.  Busy bus taking ages.

Eventually got up into Wadestown.  I touched my phone and the fullscreen stopped and I noticed I had a notification text.  Read it.  From 5.29pm from Mike saying he would try and catch my bus.

I looked up, to look around and see if he had managed to get on my bus.  Only to have Mike's happy face look up from the seat next to me.

I squealed in shock.  Then dissolved into giggles.

He is so silly.

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment