Thursday, August 8, 2019

The Wednesday with a night out with Celia

Hi,

 Ok, so according to photographic evidence, all I have done for the past two days is drink iced lattes.

Morning iced latte

Iced latte another morning

Oh - and try on some glasses at work.  After Khemry said:  You look bigger this week.  Which I interpreted (accurately, I am sure) to mean:  You look fat.

She tried to tell me I suited these glasses, but I think she was just trying to dig herself out of the "You look fat" hole she threw herself in.

Trying on glasses


Hey Mike - how about these glasses?



Another day, another iced latte


I had an iced latte with a client and Steph and Celia.  But I felt a bit odd asking for a photo.  Celia suggested I improvise.



Missed a photo of my iced latte with a client.  This is my artistic impression of what happened.


After work last night, Celia and I drove to the Hutt and bought tickets to see Booksmart (with no clue about the movie really) and went to dinner at "Oli and Mi".

Great food there. I had arancini rice balls for a starter with Celia.  Tasty morsels.  And my main was wontonllini.  A consomme soup with wontons.  And mushrooms.

And chocolate fondant dessert.

Off to the movie (8.30pm) - which I stayed awake for.  And laughed lots.  Hilarious movie that was worth the random selection.  If you get a chance, go see it.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment