Friday, August 16, 2019

The Thursday with me sick and Toby too

Hi,

Absolutely nothing to see here.  Yep - I was away from work sick yesterday.  And Toby ended up with a migraine too.  So the two of us stayed in bed most of the day.  My step count was a measly 149 at 8pm last night.

I felt better around midday yesterday, so this morning I decided to walk in and go to the gym and see how I got on.  Headache cleared with the walk in, dizzy thing sorted itself out.  Spin was ok.  So here I am at work.

Obviously fighting off something that is just running me down. 

Here's to the approaching weekend to sort me out more.

And the Forbes' family is coming to visit.  Yay!  Not sure what the story is - but they appear to be here at the weekend and we have dinner out on Saturday sorted.

Toby says Tessa is settled into her host family in the Netherlands and happy. Double yay!

Enjoy your day!  And the weekend.  Oosshh.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment