Wednesday, August 21, 2019

The Tuesday with stuff

Hi,

So - I had this client meeting.  Rae loves Machete's iced lattes too.  With one sugar - just like me.  And last time we met, she was early and I was late, and she ended up paying.  So I thought - right.  I will put a placeholder in at 9.30am, to remind me of the meeting.  So I would be there for 10am nice and early.  Buy the coffees and wait.

Selfie madness

Ummmm.  I was busy in the morning.  But at 9.15am the reminder (of the reminder) popped up.  Oohh - my brain said - don't be late.

So I hurtled out of work, and got to Machete ahead of her.  Ordered the coffees and sat, waiting.  9.35am came and went.  And I slowly realised I was a full 30 mins early.  Cos - sharp like a marble.  That's me.

I was faced with two iced lattes.  Do I drink them both, run back to work for a bit, then come back and order more?  Or sit here, and be laughed at by Paul and the cafe crew and chill?

I chilled.

Client arrived.  We drank iced lattes.  Well, I finished mine.  She started hers.  And caught up.

Shucks.  Yep - I am silly.

Anyway, got through the rest of the day without anything else super dumb happening.  I hope.  Got home.  Sorted tea for Toby.  And Mike.

And shouted at the washing machine.  Mike also shouted at it.  LG?  Life's Good?  Well, not for our washing machine.  Not good?  Maybe?  It decides it is "unbalanced" and stops with a tinkle tune that is different from the "I have finished my job correctly" tinkle tune.  And you need to haul out stuff, and replace it and set it going again, hopeful you have fixed it.

Which, often, is not the case.  And it is unbalanced again. 

Oh for the days of the trusty F&P top loader.

Anyway.  Laundry woes.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment