Wednesday, August 14, 2019

The Tuesday with stuff

Hi,

Tuesday.  Oooshh.  Came in like a boss, hard on the heels of Monday.  Ran me over.  Got Mike with the back wheels.  Then I think it backed up and took Toby out too.

Toby was sick.  :-(  He's off to see the doctor today.

Iced latte goodness


Tiny banana or huge hand?  You pick.  But let me just say, my hands are a close second to my magnificent feet - and perfectly proportioned.


Got that dizzy thing I sometimes get.  Gah!  And it is hanging around.  Pah!  Hopefully it goes away soon.  Maybe I am battling the same thing as Toby but I am waaaaaaaaay stronger than him.

Hahahah.

As if.

Right.  Time for the day to start.

Andrew is presenting at the tramping club tonight.  So although I would prefer to go home and lie in bed and pretend the world is not tilted, I am going to try and hang out for that.  Cos it is going to be awesome!  Spot Height Man.  It's a thing.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment