Thursday, August 29, 2019

The Wednesday that surely was actually a Friday

Hi,

Mike drove Toby into school - down Aro - and discovered it only took 10 mins.  Wow.  Good on them.  Toby said his exam was ok.

It meant Mike drove to work - so I went and found the car after work and Mike met me there soon after.  Drove home.

Look!  A partial rainbow.  Like a double rainbow - but smaller.  And, not actually a real rainbow.


Cooked tea.  That sort of thing.

Mid speech about how good this iced latte will be...

Oh - you have taken it already?  Surprise!


Mike decided we should watch Chernobyl.  Ummmm.  OMG.  I made it through the first 20 mins and decided it was too horrible to contemplate, and rolled over and went to sleep.

First thing Mike said when I woke him this morning was:  Chernobyl got worse.

Good call on my part, then.

The day beckons.  Toby has more exams.  Good luck for those.

Oh - funny story from yesterday's bus trip.  It's the only day I get to bus in.  I have to wake at 4.35am every other morning in order to walk in and get to my sessions on time.  Wednesday - the bus usually gets me to The Terrace at 6.29am and I run like mad for my class and get in there at about 6.33am.  The instructor knows and says it is ok.

But at the moment we have the most considerate bus driver in the world.  He takes every turn like he's carrying eggs.  Hence, I was hurtling out of the bus at The Terrace at 6.36am and running, fall bore, to the class.  And - yesterday - another woman dressed like me was doing the exact same thing.  Muttering as she galloped down the steps about being late.

It's not like he's late.  Just not fast like the normal drivers. 

Anyway - enjoy your day.  It's gorgeousness personified here today.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment