Tuesday, November 3, 2020

The Monday in November already

 Hi,

Mike is not covid positive - woot!  However, he is still not 100% well.  And Toby was sick yesterday and today.  

In other news - I feel fine.  :-p

Does that mean I am the spreader of pestilence at home?  Hahahahah.

Too many bags to take into town

Day working from home yesterday - but headed off to Spin for 6pm at Thorndon.  Did that.  My knees feel a bit shot.  Either from the AFL game or boot camp - don't know for sure.

Back home and ate dinner and fell into bed.

Wet again this morning.  Loads of bags to work for I could have my PT session this morning and then AFL training after work.  But I think I will head home at 5pm and grab the car and go to training.  It's too much to ask Mike to come out if he's still sick.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment