Friday, November 27, 2020

The Thursday with brekkie with mates

 Hi,

It was weird have the bacon butties brekkie with James, Ed and Celia on a Thursday (usually Friday morning).  I spent all day on Thursday thinking it was Friday because of that.  Hahahah.

Good to catch up.  We heard about Ed's trip to Queenstown and James' plans for ultra marathons for his birthday.  Seems like torture to me.  :-p


Selfie @ Little Peckish

These two having a laugh!


Celia got caught up in traffic as it was wet and no one wanted to bus, train, walk or cycle.  So they were all on the road with Celia.  

But she got there with plenty of time to catch up too.

Headed off to get home before my meeting - but I also got stuck in traffic.  Then found the neighbour at the bus stop when I got home, yelling in frustration that she was late and where were those dumb buses when you needed them.

After trying to sort that out (and the other neighbour, Amy, also tried to help) the bus did come (it was wet and busy that morning) and our distraught neighbour got on (telling the driver off as she got on) and I rushed to my meeting.  I did write a grumpy email to Metlink to explain how frustrating it was for commuters, especially vulnerable ones and at exam time, and could they possibly try to be more reliable.

:-|

This is quite close relations for the cats


Tessa came around and I cooked them leftovers up.  Pottered around until bedtime.  I was well asleep by the time Mike got home.  I didn't even wake up.

But I did read things from him when I got up that he had sent at 2330!

Spin legs Friday morning

Headed into Spin class and then back home to see Mike waiting for his bus.

Weekend looms large.  It seems a bit busy.  Mike has survivor night.  We have boot camp tomorrow.  I want to do some shopping.  Sreejith and Anjali have a party Saturday night.  And AFL game on Sunday!

Come and watch!  11am.  Hutt Rec Park.

See ya!  Have an awesome weekend.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment