Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The Tuesday working from home with lots of rain still

 Hi,

Okay - it might still be raining here (Tues and again now on Wed morning) - but it is nothing like the deluge that has hit Napier.  Monday night they got 2 months worth of rain.  So much was submerged in central Napier.  I hope they can clean up and get back to normal quickly.


Cowboy Moxley

I got the bed ready for Iona

Moxley finds my chest for an evening snooze

Worked from home yesterday to see what my cold is doing.  Well, it isn't doing much.  Not even sure today (Wednesday) if it is a cold or not.  So, I have to say, I think I might have a slight cold.  Whatever that means.  Another day at home - and let's see what happens.

Tuesday saw Tessa here to study with Toby.  I made them lunch and an afternoon snack to keep them going.

And after work, I cooked tea.  Steak and chicken schnitzel leftovers.  And roast veg and rice for me and Mike.  Mike spoke to his Mum for quite a while last night - it was good to hear them chattering away.

AFL training was cancelled.  The council had closed the grounds as they were too soggy to play any sports on.  This rain!

Had a good sleep.  Woke up for Spin and decided to stay under the duvet for another 90 mins instead.  Lazy and soft.

Working from home again today to assess the cold situation further.

Have a good one.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment