Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The Tuesday with AFL training

 Hi,

Hello, hello.  Busy week this week.  Tuesday was good - busy.  But I did have a break for lunch and managed to convince Andrew he needed an Ugly Bagel.  I suspect he needed a break from his crazy work too - which helped.

Ugly bagel for lunch

The Lab for brekkie.  Note to people that don't know me:  the danish is not mine

I decided to head home after work to grab the car for the AFL training instead of bussing there direct from work and asking Mike to collect me.

When I got home at 1715 (after grabbing two boxes of chicken katsu for Toby while I waited for the bus) I stuffed some food down me, found a chipper Mike (box of birds, really) and changed and drove to the park for training.

Fortunately, the hour we trained was the hour that the rain let up!  Woot.  And it turns out there is a difference between picking this up in your 50s versus your 20s.  The sprint drills were a revelation to me.  How do they all run that fast?

I have an uphill battle on my hands to maintain my position on the subs bench.  :-p

Back home and showered and into bed.  Mike is working from home again today - but he is so much better.

Into work this morning and brekkie with Andrew.  Probably the last time before he heads down south with Sally for the first leg of Sally's Exciting Summer.

Enjoy your day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment