Friday, November 13, 2020

The Thursday working in the office

 Hi,

Back at work in town yesterday and no sign of a cold at all.  I did have an overload of iced lattes though and it was noticeable in the afternoon.  My poor colleagues in my meetings - sorry everyone!

:-p

Nipped out for an iced latte to Mojo with Chris not long before lunch.  Always good to spend time with him.

Lunch iced latte @ Verve with Chenda and Khemry

Oh - I cut out the iced latte in my hand!  I see the spoon only.  But Chris looks stoked to get his flat white

Lunch with Chenda and Khemry

And for lunch I met up with Khemry and Chenda.  Heard all about their latest news as we had a lovely lunch together at Verve.  Two of the smartest women I have had the fortune to work with - I am lucky!

Mike headed to Meetup after work and got a lift in with Ange and Jen so I bussed home on a lightly packed bus.  Yay!

Cooked tea for Toby and Tessa - home made burgers.  Mike got home and spent ages chatting away to them both.  

Slept well.  Didn't get up for Spin - stayed in bed instead.  And had brekkie with Mike at home.  We are both working from home today.


Commercial iced coffee morning

What does the weekend hold?  Well, we hope the Auckland new cluster doesn't cause any levels of lockdown.  And there are cases here that have come from Auckland.  We have boot camp tomorrow (low risk as it is outside) and I have AFL on Sunday morning.

The weather looks like it is drying out after the deluge the country has had in recent times.  Hopefully Napier certainly has a good bit of sunshine to help them mop up after crazy amounts of flooding.

Take care.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment