Friday, November 6, 2020

The Thursday with Stephwyn

 Hi,

Had a great catch up with Steph and Bronwyn after work at the Old Bailey.  I took no photos!  Doh!  I was held up by a late running meeting, but we got there not too long after 5.15pm.

Absolutely got caught up on all the news.  Heard about their house buying plans for Greytown.  And I just hope it isn't as long before we see them again.

Mike had other engagements on (yeah - I still have no clue what) so he left after a while and I stayed chatting for a bit before we all headed home.

I called into the New World in Thorndon to get chocolates for Toby.  Thursday was his last day ever of high school.  Wow!  So he wanted some boxes of chocolates for teachers for Friday.

After ending up with more groceries than I anticipated, I caught an Uber home.  Phew.  And as I stepped onto the top of our steps, I saw a stunning double rainbow.  It stretched right across the sky.

Double rainbow Thurs night

We got Toby and Tessa Uber Eats (I used my account for the first time - so it gave me $30 off as an enticement).  Mama Browns.  Ribs, a burger and their legendary shakes.

I was in bed and Mike was home as the food arrived so he wasn't far away from bed too.  Slept well - I was up for 6.30am Spin.

Early morning Spin Friday

Weekend looms.  Just have to get through 8 hours of work yet.  Toby and Tessa have assembly at 11am and then they are done.  Forever.  With high school.

Exams for them the week after next.

I have boot camp tomorrow.  Mike has survivor night.  I have AFL on Sunday.  The forecast is for gale southerlies.  Oh joy.

Sally and Andrew start their mega adventure today.  I'd tell you all about it - but it is so varied and long that it is hard to keep up.  Possibly Alp to Ocean in the next week or two.  

Have an awesome weekend.  Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment