Wednesday, November 25, 2020

The Tuesday with work and iced lattes and AFL training

 Hi,

I had a nice surprise when Laura pinged me and said she was at Cuckoo and was I free for an iced latte.  She remembers.  Caught up with her and her news.

Iced latte @ Cuckoo

Good to see you, Laura

She might also have introduced me to the best iced latte in Wellington.  I need more to be sure of the consistency of quality because Machete has a very high bar.

Our work team went out to Higher Taste for lunch together.  Paddy was there having lunch - so that was a nice surprise.  Angie also tagged along with the team.  Made my afternoon very pleasant - happy full tummy.

Rushed home after work and then headed out to AFL training.  It was such a glorious evening.  Not a breath of wind.  We had good fun.  My kicking came along in that session.  I now have a footy for home so I can go practise in the park whenever I want.  Next game is Sunday morning at Hutt Rec Park at 11am.  Come and watch.  

The Grand Final is on Dec 13 - so make sure you come to support us on that day.

Got home and fell into bed.  Running around a park for an hour is a great way to exhaust myself.

Rainy day this morning.  But as Mike and I headed for the bus, Fiona was going to her car and she offered us a lift in.  Woot!  So we were at work nice and early.

Chatted to Wally on Messenger this morning and that has already made my day better than a typical day.  Chelsea is studying in Wellington at uni next year.  Brennan has a job as an apprentice chef and Jase has finished uni for the year.  Yay for kids doing their thing.

Take care - have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment