Tuesday, November 10, 2020

The Monday with a sari

 Hi,


We had diwali celebrations at work yesterday.  And what better excuse do I have to wear my sari that Kaustubh's mum gave me?  None - no netter excuse.  Krishna was on hand to help me get dressed because I still have no clue.  Lots of tucking and folding and strategic pins.  

I got changed at 10.15am and attended one meeting at 10.30.  Then at 11 we had the morning tea and celebrated what diwali means to Hindus.

Stunned selfie

Bumped into Tejas on my way back from a meeting

Angie looking splendid

Krishna helped me!  Thank you.

Amazing food for diwali

Chris looking mighty fine

After lunch (I had samosas for lunch - from the morning tea) I started to feel slightly sick.  A pretend dribbly nose and a pretend scratchy throat.  Enough for me to decide to go home instead of going to Spin after work.

Mike drove in for his catch up with mates and I drove home - with Barb (she lives not far from us).  I cooked Toby's favourite tea - chicken schnitzels and mash.  And then went to bed.  Mike was home early and helped Toby apply for his student loan for next year.

Up this morning to continued rain and an online PT session with Quentin.  Headache and a dribbly nose (at least, I think so - hard to tell).  So I will work from home and monitor.  I'll get a test if it changes.  There are community cases of covid in Wellington - although I see no connection to me.  :-)

Take care.
Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment