Thursday, November 26, 2020

The Wednesday with not a lot

 Hi,

Well, my day was busy but normal.  Andrew's work was new and exciting.  Nutter.  :-)

Ugly Bagel iced latte

Senara and Chris line up for a work coffee

Senara knows who to ask to get an iced latte.  Rated it too - thank you Puni.

Work and iced latte

Yeah - looks like my day revolved around iced lattes. And maybe it did!  Senara said she knew how to get an iced latte from the work cafe crew.  I tagged along.  And now I know how to do it too.

I went to spin after work and Mike went to the gym and also went out after work.  When he got back at about 8.40pm, he went down to Toby's room and chatted to him for 2 hours!

I was asleep when he came back upstairs.

:-)

Raining today.  Quite wet.

Take care.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment