Thursday, November 12, 2020

The Wednesday working at home with Iona arriving super late

 Hi,

Another day working from home - but my cold is totally imaginary.  Or gone.  Not entirely sure.  All I know is, I have gone into work for Thursday because it seems highly unlikely I can share anything remotely germ-like.

My day is absolutely jammed pack full of meetings.  Oohhhh.  

Entirely too happy for my home made iced latte

That looks wicked strong

Tessa studied at our place and in the evening Mike brought home the makings for pizza.  It was great to see them making their dinner.  However, Toby didn't like the tasty cheese on his pizza.  It's mozzarella all the way for his za!

Making their pizzas

Queen Moxley, ruler of all she surveys

I got the home office (aka Jase's room) made up for Iona.  She was scheduled to arrive at midnight or something due to her (late) ferry.  We left the key out and suggested she could come down the outside stairs and use the French door to the spare room.  Worked a treat because I never heard her arrive.

I did hear Toby though.  At 1.19am he got up and locked the front door.  So I suspect he was awake to hear Iona arrive and secured the premises.  As he is keen to do.

Up for PT session this morning.  Checked if Iona really was in the bedroom - yes - she was!  Got a hug.  She told me Moxley scratched at the door a lot during the night.  We blame Jase as that was where she used to sleep when he was in there.  Hahahah.  Then hurtled off for a full on boxing session with Quentin.  Took my rings off.  And left them with him.  Luckily his next client was super nice and honest and grabbed them for me.

:-p

Ta Mike!

Off to spin after work today.  We might see Iona late Friday - if we are lucky.  She is staying at Helen's place tonight.  Potentially here again Friday night - but not sure.

Have an awesome day.  One month exactly to Toby's birthday.  Chelsea's birthday yesterday is always a reminder of that.  She's 18!  Woot!

Love,
Angela

PS: Mike left his phone at home on Wednesday. Here is his travel log.

  • 6:45am No 22 bus
  • 7:10am Superfino, Willis St 
  • 7:20am City Fitness
  • 8:30am Z Shed
  • 12:00pm Assurity Consulting, 2 Hunter Street, Wellington (Agile meetup)
  • 1:15pm Z Shed
  • 6:00pm No 14 bus
  • 6:30pm home

No comments:

Post a Comment