Tuesday, February 16, 2021

The Monday back in level 2 restrictions

 Hi,

Happy birthday to John today - good luck with the dodgy weather today despite it being "summer".  Yeah, right.

Yesterday was busy - working from home under level 2 restrictions.  But dragon boat training was on so I went into town and did that.  Gee - it was hard (see screen shot below for a look at my effort).


Heart rate high!

Came home, showered and did the washing (I was soaked from training - there was a light rain out there too).  Then fell into bed and was asleep by 9pm!

Up for work - at home once more.

Normal home made iced latte pic

Then photo bomb by Mike!

Birthday eve - me looking at the weather outside

Weather outside looking back at me and laughing at my thoughts of summer

The weather is bad.  Bad!  Like - winter.  Brrrr.  Gales.  Rain.  Clouds.  Not super nice.  And tomorrow is not looking a lot better.

But let's see.

Have a good day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment