Thursday, February 11, 2021

The Wednesday with no Toby

 Hi,


Oh - I can't title my post that.  All my posts will be called that if I go down that path.  Hahah.  Anyway, I was the only one home last night as Mike was meeting a mate from an old work.  So Moxley only had me to play with.

Moxley!!!

I think she is claiming me as hers!

How about here?

Is this a better biting spot?

Now I am comfy.  Thank you, my human.

Iced latte with Maureen at Arabica

I made tea (chickpea stuffed eggplant and zucchini) and ate it and then went to bed.  I fell asleep.  Woke briefly when Mike got home.  He played loud music in the lounge.  I fell asleep again.  Then he came to bed.  "Hello" he whispered in a super loud voice.  I woke up.  "I am putting the light on.  Close your eyes" he then whispered.

Ummmm.  My eyes were closed because I was ASLEEP!

The light goes on.  My eyelids are lit up with a blinding light.  Well, yes.  Now my eyes are closed due to the glare and not because I am blissfully asleep.  At 11.30pm!  I am now awake.  With my eyes shut.  And only grunting at Mike.  Because I really want to refuse to wake up properly.

I had to nudge him because I could hear the music through his headphones.  "Oh, can you hear that?: he whisper shouts.

Yes, I can.

And then I fall back to sleep.  Thank goodness.

The trials of a night owl partner.

Hahahah.  I think I might get up at 5.30am every morning and dance around the bedroom.

Went to the gym this morning.  Bench.  Paused bench, actually.  It was good.  Then an iced latte with Maureen.  Outside table.  In the sun.  Nice way to start my day.  We chatted about travelling today.  Las Vegas and helicopter rides into the Grand Canyon.  Hahah.  One day - we will travel again.

Dragon boat training tonight.  And Mike has a run.  Woot!

Take care.
Love,
Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment