Wednesday, February 3, 2021

The Tuesday with a few things

 Hi,

Another stunning day in Wellington.  Woot!  Mike and I ended up having lunch at Press Hall and I saw so many ex colleagues.  It was great!  Victor and Joycie actually ate with us.  Good to hear their news.  

Yesterday was a current colleague's birthday so we had cake and that was followed by a drink after work.  Hope your day was a good one, Laura.

Mike headed to Shoe Clinic after that and got himself some new running shoes.  Looking for a PB next run, Mike!

Good morning Wellington

My summer self

Work PC on a go slow

Facebook says this was 9 years ago - first day at Scots for Toby

Headed home and cooked chicken schnitzel for Toby because I am trying to make him miss me.  :-p

The evening was one of the best I have ever seen in Wellington.  Beautiful.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment