Tuesday, February 23, 2021

The Monday that feels like Wednesday

 Hi,

Turns out the only way I know what day it is, is to consider my sporting activities of the day.  Monday = gym morning and dragon boat training.  Tuesday = gym morning.

I am certain that at some time on my Monday (yesterday) I knew it was Monday.  Then the day slowly morphed into Tuesday.  While I was working!  With my eyes open.  Tuesday just snuck in there.  

But no.  It was still Monday because I went to dragon boat training after work.  Awesome night on the water.  The team is amazing.

Yummy Buddha bowl courtesy of Mike

Drove home and Mike had the yummiest Buddha bowl waiting for me.  Delicious.  Scrambled tofu.  Nom, nom!

Slept a wonderful sleep.  The cat woke us with some vigorous litter box action, but I fell asleep straight away.

Up for gym this morning.  Deadlifts.  Showered at work and ready to go.  It's date night.  But not with Mike.  With Celia.  Looking forward to that.  We're going to the Empire - it is $10 movie night.  Goodness knows what we're seeing.  But I get to spend time with Celia - so all good!

Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment