Wednesday, February 17, 2021

The Tuesday that is my birthday eve

 Hi,

Tuesday was full of wind and rain - but it was okay working from home.  Heater on, despite it being summer.  

Moxley found her place to curl up yesterday

Moxley is happy we're working from home though.  Yesterday she cuddled up onto Mike's lap and stayed there for ages.

We had a quiet day and when work finished we just ate some rubbish food and chilled out.  Had a bath to relax ahead of a lovely long sleep.  Mmmmm.  Pretty good to me.

Up on my birthday morning to an amazing brekkie from Mike.  Scrambled eggs on pancakes.  With a home made iced latte.

Scrambled eggs on pancake - what an amazing birthday brekkie

Birthday morning view

Fixed it!

Weather is a bit cool - so I fixed it.  Woot!  That's how it is in my mind.

Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment