Friday, February 12, 2021

The Thursday with dragon boat training

 Hi,

Mike was a nutter after work last night.  He was off for a run while I was dragon boat training.  And he ran 10km all the way to Parrot Dog in Lyall Bay.  Wow!


Our training last night - with my new watch tracking it

I had my new Garmin on for the training.  It was such a churned up harbour - warm water but with a swell and wind that riffled the surface and dumped water over us constantly.  We ended up in practice tucked in behind the containers - somewhere I have never been before.  The sea birds were grumpy with our intrusive behaviour.  They seemed to be nesting in the rocks there.


Mike bussed home from his run and grabbed the car and came back to collect me from work after training.  We ate leftovers from last night and went to bed.

Mike made me an iced latte this morning and I am WFH today.

Friday home made iced latte - thanks Mike

Moxley helps with the housework

Here she is, helping me make the bed

Busy weekend ahead for us.  Loads of messages to get done.  We may have to consolidate the task list to things we can achieve and some stretch goals.  Hahahah.

One of the tasks is we'd like to move into Toby's room.  Bit of a lux and sort the bed out and we should be good to move down.  Toby left it fairly clear of his stuff.  Amazing effort.

Enjoy your weekend.  Last one before my birthday.  Woot!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment