Friday, February 19, 2021

The Thursday that was my unbirthday

 Hi,

My work day yesterday was a bit pants.  My locker battery went flat and I couldn't open it.  Very odd.  But that meant I had no shower stuff.  No deodorant.  Nothing that could fix the fact I had been to the gym.  Didn't even think I could put my hat on and pretend it was fine.  Hahah.

Iced latte start to the day 

I did get an iced latte and half a bagel with one of my fave people - so it had a momentary high spot.  But then work got in the way again.  And by the time it finished I was super keen for a evening out on the water paddling my heart out.

Heart rate while training

The GPS tracker

Mike collected me afterwards and we took Janine home with her bike.  Then went up to feed Sapphire.  She is very elderly - 19 years old! Mike hadn't seen her for a while and was amazed at how frail she looks now.  But the young social cat was still inside her and she enjoyed our attention.


Hi gorgeous Sapphire!

Mike was taken with her!

Friday is stunning here

Sapphire is happy to see us this morning

Masked bus ride

Kilroy

Miaow!

Up Friday to walk up to feed Sapphire.  She was on the couch and happy to see us once more.  Ran back down the hill to the bus and in at work at a nice time.

Big weekend for me and Mike.  Mike has his half marathon on Sunday.  21km around the bays.  Huge!  He is so ready.  

And I have dragon boat Fun Day tomorrow.  Woot!  From 8am - 3pm.  I will earn my sleep on Saturday night.

If you're in Wellington and the weather is good (looks okay to me) - come down and shout out encouragement.

Have an awesome Friday and an even better weekend.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment