Thursday, February 25, 2021

The Wednesday with a free gym session for my birthday

 Hi,

Lovely day yesterday in Wellington - but it rained in the evening.  Managed to avoid it though.  Sweet.

Iced latte @ Mojo with Maureen

Got an iced coffee in with Maureen at the Mojo by work.  Did the cafe quiz that Mike sent me and it said Mojo was my cafe.  So I guess I am just a type, conforming to it.  :-p

Went to see Quentin after work for my birthday present - a free PT session.  Yay.  We did bench.  I need more bench in my life.  3 times a week - let's go!

Mike and I bussed home together and both cats were peeking out the front door at us.  Aawwww.

Both cats waiting for us

Mmmm - dinner

I made ta - Buddha bowl - and Mike packed for his week in Wanaka doing the demolition work ahead of the renovations.

Slept well.  Up for gym and back from there to WFH today.  Moxley was on Mike's suitcase when I got back.  Too funny.

She's going with Mike

Dragon boat training tonight so I'll drive back in after my last meeting.  

Have a good one.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment