Tuesday, April 5, 2022

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Well - something is not right in my routine.  I realised now - well past the morning - that I have not blogged today.

Monday was busy at work (well, at home, at work).  At lunchtime I finally dug up all our potatoes and they were a great collection.  I made them into a potato bake.  Scrumptious it was too.  But I do need to make a lot of potato stuff over the next wee while.  I must have easily got over 5 kg of potatoes.

Potato bake - with spuds from our garden

Smudge cuddles

Smudge came and cuddled on my legs after tea as I sat on the couch.  Must be getting cold if she's seeking out a lap like that.

Slept early and had a sleep in.  Got up for the online PT session with Quentin.  Arms and chest and shoulders.  Oohhhh.

Tuesday morning iced latte

Made vegetarian lasagne for tea at lunch time.  Ready for after work tonight.  Have a late work meeting though - although daylight savings ending means it is a slightly nicer time for us.

The weather has changed here.  Wind and rain.  Brrrr.  Take care.


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment