Friday, April 22, 2022

The Thursday at work but still from home

 Hi,

Oh - I missed a day.  Hahahah.  Thursday just snuck in like a ninja and left me dazed and confused.  :-)

Now it is Friday.  Long weekend for ANZAC Day this weekend.  

It is my dinner time

Late meeting

Salad for tea

Home made burgers for tea

Last night Toby stayed for tea with us.  Home made burgers.  Yum too!  But he headed off to see Tessa quite late in the piece.  And I do not think I noticed as I was in bed.

Today is Friday - and sunny but windy here.  Mike is working from our actual workplace!  Wow.  And I am still at home.  Alone.  With the cats.

Weekend is beckoning.  We will do the park run tomorrow morning.  And go to Mike's mother's wee unit and throw the Expol down the hatch and Mike may even fit some more.  Woot!

Lesley and Wally are down - and I hope we can go out to karaoke.  That's the plan anyway.  Let's see.  Certainly we will see them, for sure.

Otherwise, not much else on.  ANZAC Day dawn service for me.  Always.

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment