Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The Tuesday with work

 Hi,

Busy day at work - one of the late nights.  But I did cook tea for us between my second last meeting and my late meeting.  #winning

Wednesday morning in Wellington

We enjoyed our evening - we watched a new series called Lady Parts (or something like that) about a group of young Muslim women that are in a punk band.  I quite enjoyed it.  Thank you Toby for suggesting that.

Toby went out after we watched a couple of episodes to visit his mate Toby from the halls of residence last year.  He's now studying in Auckland.

Off to bed.  Slept okay.  

Up to a sunny day this morning. No rats this morning.  Mike and I might add a rat trap check into our morning routine when we are working from home.

Enjoy your day.  Mike and Toby are bottling their beer tonight.  Hope that goes well.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment