Thursday, April 28, 2022

The Wednesday at home but at work if you know what I mean

 Hi,

Disclaimer:  slightly gory rat trap pics at the bottom.

Busy day at work yesterday (Wednesday).  And while I was finishing my last meeting, Mike left to meet Toby and Tessa at Occasional Brewer to bottle the beer they brewed two weeks ago. 

Bottling duo last night

They got in early and finished by 6pm.  Woot!  Mike said Toby and Tessa worked together like clockwork.  They have around 80 bottles from their efforts.  Toby will gift some to his mates and take the remainder back to Chc with him next week.  Another 2 weeks before they can try it.

They popped back to collect me for tea - but I was already ready for bed, having had a bath and got my pyjamas on.  I was tucking into some pasta when they arrived.  But the dropped off the beersies and headed back to out to tea somewhere.

I went to bed to read for a bit.  Then Toby and Mike got home.  We went to sleep.  Up for online PT and then I caught the bus into work for the first time in over 3 months.  Wow!

In a work now.

New curved screens at work

Saying hello face to face with all my colleagues.  I am keeping my mask on as much as possible as I do not really want to get covid ahead of my visit to Aus.

Iona has arrived.  Helen is in hospital with a wee stroke (they think).  But she is chipper and keen to get back home.  So I hope things are okay.  Waiting to hear if we can help in any way.

Mike got a mouse in our traps this morning.  He checked it at 8am and the peanut butter had been eaten again - mice aren't really heavy enough to trigger the trap every time. But at lunchtime - a mouse had come back to check for more. The force of the rat trap decapitated the little thing.  Bam!

Catch #2

Head



Body



Have a lovely Thursday everyone (if you're not a peanut butter liking mouse).  Wellington is turning it on for my first foray into the real office.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment