Wednesday, April 13, 2022

The Tuesday working from home

 Hi,

Big day in NZ - the borders have opened up to Australia with no isolation requirements.  Woot!  Welcome back to NZ all you Aussies coming to visit.  Well - maybe closer to the ski season we might see more visitors.


Moxley

Moxley 2

Moxley 3

As you can see, I did not get out much yesterday.  Only pics of Moxley on my phone.  Hahah.  Toby and Tessa are in Wellington and stayed the night with David.

Mike went out with workmates last night - and stopped off to get us some bacon and Easter Eggs in time for Toby's visit.  Hahahah.

I had a bath, turned into a prune, and then went to bed to read.  Helped Mike put the groceries away when he got in.  And that was our Tuesday.

The weather is wet and cold.  We have the tail end of ex Cyclone Fili off the North Island east coast - it is causing issues up that way as they had huge floods only 3 weeks back.  I hope this amounts to not-very-much.

Mike is off to see his optometrist this morning - and then collecting Toby (I think).  Yay - I will get to see Toby soon.

Have a grand day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment